Friday, April 18, 2014

flat to fat

Here, let me just show you how I looked some two years ago when I was drilling ATS at least twice a week:





And this is me now, the fat-bellied girl in black and green suit on the right side, beside my bb:


Sad, isn't it? I can't even think of dancing again. I don't know how to get back to it. After I danced alone on the stage a year ago, I didn't want to try it again. It felt so lonely. The ones who knew ATS are in London and USA. How can I dance with them? I have to think about getting rich first.

Anyway, I've been juicing since three days ago. I got the inspiration from this blog: www.bastaigat.sikat. She followed the menu strictly and lost 8 pounts in one week but I was combining fruit and vegetable juices with egg, muesli, and wheat bread. Of course, I couldn't, wouldn't ever let go of coffee. I didn't have a juicer and was just using this blender from my bb's aunt:


The carrot combined with apple, pear, and cucumber and looked like this:

I strain the pulp bits and just drink the juice. On the second day, they consisted of much the same fruits, added with celery and singkamas, and a glass of watermelon fruit juice. It's the same combination today, but a dash of cinnamon will be added. I'm cooking potato soup for my hot-soup craving at night.

This has one regular potato, 10 cloves of garlic, one small onion, turmeric, pepper, and some salt. The basil leaf on top made it taste refreshing. BB downed one bowl too.

This has 3 pieces of apples, 2 oranges, 1 celery, a dash of cinnamon. I finished 2 glasses ad bb finished one too.


I weighed 106 pounds two days ago. I will give myself another two weeks of this juicers and low-carb diet and see what happens.




No comments: